I'm Vanessa, a 20-something San Francisco native working in finance at a stable 9-5 job. When I'm not analyzing numbers and balancing budgets on my dual screens, I am exploring the depths of the right side of my brain. What I discovered is that I have an insatiable appetite to learn, design and create something outside the square, cubical life. This space is what I have outlined in my brain and represents me and my aspirations. This lifestyle blog portrays my love interest for the linear lines and intersections between fashion, food, travel, music, and home decor.
Some fun facts about me.
- Moved to sunny Orange County to attend college at UC Irvine (Go Anteaters! Zot Zot!). I didn't want to be like everyone else on campus so I thought it would be daring to graduate with a major in Business Economics, specialization in International Issues and Economics, and minor in Accounting. I thought wrong.
- Moved back to the beautiful Bay Area.
- Spends countless hours watching song covers on YouTube and be completely entertained.
- A bit of a germaphobe when it comes to being clean in the bedroom and bathroom areas.
- I can still recite Allegro on the violin.
- My favorite color is green.